Friday, October 10, 2014

2000 Years Ago

      If I lived 2000 years ago I think the best animal to have would be a dozen chickens. I think this because they provide food such as eggs and in a worst scenario I can eat some of them. Also they would reproduce so the amount I have would grow giving me more eggs and more to eat if need be. Also if I ever get into a tight situation I can easily just sell them for a good price and maybe if I have enough sell them in exchange for more live stock. So in my opinion it's better to have a dozen chickens than one cow or a horse. Because a horse is used for nothing but to make traveling fast and cows just provide milk. Like common you can just walk and who wants some milk from one cow when you can get eggs from a dozen chickens. Plus like I said before you can sell some for a cow or horse. A dozen chickens is better livestock.

No comments:

Post a Comment