Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Chosen Piñata

      I was so excited they picked me out of all the others I was chosen. They seemed so excited to have me they even fed me well when I got to their house. It was all candy but I was stuffed so much I couldn't move. I all I could think about was how nice these people were to welcome me into their home and feed me so well. Then more people excited to see me came rushing in. They were so happy to have me that they hung me up in the middle of the house. But then I must of done something wrong to these people because they sound bats at me until I couldn't take it anymore and the delicious food they gave me poured out and they savaged among it. The nice people that had fed me were gone replaced by these beasts. Now I lay here in the trash no one excited to see me, no one hanging me up like a trophie I lay here alone wondering what I did to cause their inexplicable behavior.

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with your piñata in your story. I liked the way you expressed that he was excited to be chosen and the hurt when he was thrown away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentence should start with all "I all I could think about was how nice these people were to welcome me into their home and feed me so well." You could delete this from the first sentence "I was chosen." Your third sentence needs a comma after candy.

    ReplyDelete